Our managers and advisors have command of long year professional experience and expertise in managing, advising and executing complex tasks and projects in the area of corporate finance, buy & sell side m&a, company succession, transaction services and investment management. ITERA Corporate Finance has a network of firstclass business partners such as entrepreneurs, investors, lawyers and financial service providers in order to offer its clients result-oriented, full-service total solutions from one source.
Our managers and advisors have command of long years of professional experience and expertise in managing, advising and executing complex tasks and projects in the area of corporate finance as well as buy & sell side m&a transactions on behalf of leading national and international industrial, retail and service companies as well as institutional and private investors. With a creative approach to solutions and the support of our highly experienced managers and advisors, we aim to at all times achieve the best possible results for our clients.
The broad interdisciplinary background of our managers and advisors enables us to put together synergistically complementary teams that can guarantee the efficient and effective execution of all tasks and projects. The ITERA Corporate Finance team can refer you to a wide range of successful reference projects.
- Definition of buy & sell side m&a strategies
- Succession planning
- End-to-end buy & sell side m&a lead advisory
- Disposal and acquisition of companies
- Project investment
- Management-buy-out & -buy-in
- Mergers and split-ups, split-offs resp. spin-offs
- Growth financing and capital increase
- Implementation of tasks and projects in the area of corporate finance and corporate & business development on behalf of the board of directors and management committee (a.o. CEO, CFO) on the customer side
- Company and project valuation as well as fairness opinions (a.o. NPV, DCF, EVA, transaction multiple valuation, expected value, real options, IRR, payback)
- Investment analysis and budgeting and economic analysis
- Due diligence (commercial, financial, legal, tax)
- Transaction structuring
- Structured finance advisory (definition and structuring of loan, hybrid-capital and equity financing, sale & lease back, asset-backed-financing)
- Access to private and institutional equity investors resp. equity co-investors
- Transaction tax & tax ruling
- Contract negotiation & structuring